Vernet are the world's largest and leading producer of copper-wax thermostatic elements and are considered to be the leading element to have in your shower valve. Many shower competitors will choose a standard fitting thermostatic cartridge with a NON Vernet element because of cost.
The benefits of a Vernet cartridge are numerous, just some advantages are:
- Anti Limescale: A Vernet cartridge has no brass components in the temperature control shuttle. The elimination of limescale also helps eliminate reduced performance
- Every cartridge is fully tested and fully calibrated in their French factories
- Vernet are an ISO9001 company, using only European highest-quality materials
- All Vernet products use materials complying to the legal requirement of WRAS (Water Regulatory Advisory Scheme) as directed by the UK DWI (Drinking Water Inspectorate)
- Most Vernet cartridges are TMV2 and/or TMV3 compliant in line with the industry safety code of practice
- The general operating tolerance of a shower fitted with a Vernet cartridge is less than +/-0.5C. TMV standards call for a +/-1.0C tolerance, so Vernet cartridges are well within the minimum TMV standards.
Want to know more? Click here and watch a short video.